Conquer the semester
Lee de Picciotto
My name is Lee and I’m an academic coach. I work with students who want to equip themselves with a powerful set of tools to succeed in their academic lives and beyond.
School can be a struggle
Let’s take a close look at your classes and how things are going so far. If you’re between semesters, go back in time for a moment and remember your last semester!
- How are your grades so far?
- How are your stress levels?
- Are you able to sit down and get schoolwork and studying done when you need to?
- How do you “study” for a test?
- Do you have PROOF that you know the necessary info before the test begins?
- How do you stay organized with all of your school material and online portals?
- How do you stay on top of due dates, test dates, after-school commitments, and more?
- Do you have a solid gameplan for the next test? How about a gameplan for the whole semester?
Let's talk about your goals
And how we can reach them.
Let’s try out new tools and see which are a great fit.
Let’s work on habits, consistently.
Let’s start developing a mastery in skill sets which can empower you take the next steps forward:
- Effective Note taking
- Time management
- Exam preparation & strategic studying
- Keeping procrastination at bay
- Staying focused & avoiding distractions
- And more
Check out some more of this site, or contact Lee!